SOLARGROUP conference in Indonesia: what the event is memorable for
On October 22, the first Indonesian offline SOLARGROUP conference was held in Surabaya.
About 80 guests gathered at the event: the project's most active investors and partners, as well as newcomers interested in investing in the "Slavyanka" technology and "Sovelmash".
What made the conference memorable for the participants?
• Presentations by SOLARGROUP's top managers Sergey Semyonov, Pavel Shadskiy and Pavel Filippov, who updated the guests on the project's latest news, funding figures and the results of developing the project in different countries. As well as the speech by SOLARGROUP's national partner in Indonesia Laura Guinta.
• "Slavyanka" based combined winding motors, featured at the booth.
• Presentations made by Victor Arestov, head of ASPP Weihai, and Andrey Lobov, head of the "Resurs" production cooperative. The speakers talked about the new electric vehicles with "Slavyanka" based motors and the growing demand for the technology in different business areas.
• The new beneficial investment conditions that SOLARGROUP offered to investors from Indonesia.
• Communication with the company's top officials. The guests were able to ask questions to the conference speakers and get answers.
• Check out the conference highlights in the video and photo compilation available by following the link.
The next SOLARGROUP conference will be held on November 5 in Sofia. To make sure you don't miss an event in your country, keep an eye on the schedule in the "Events" section of the back office.
The last concrete "map" of the "Sovelmash" D&E first floor cast
Today the last concrete "map" of the first floor has been cast on the construction site where the "Sovelmash" design and engineering technology department is being erected. This means that the first-level floor is virtually ready, the only thing left is to cut the expansion joints and place tile where necessary.
Mounting the interior partition frames is in progress on the second floor of the office and amenity building. On the third floor, the installation of the airlock has started.
Building the site for the ventilation equipment and air conditioning systems, which will be located on the right side of the building, is underway; the ramp has been cast in concrete.
Watch the report from the construction site by Alexander Sudarev.
Follow our news about the "Sovelmash" D&E construction, subscribe to the company's official groups in social media - keep abreast of the "Sovelmash" events!