WHEN: 26th June at 2:00 pm New Delhi time.
In the autumn of 2019, a national representation of SOLARGROUP was opened in India. During this time, the number of investors in the Duyunov's Motors project has greatly increased here, now there are more of them than in any other country in the world.
Considering the interest in the project and based on your numerous requests, we decided to organize an online conference in order to answer your questions firsthand, to provide maximum information about the project and the opportunities it gives to the participants. The broadcast will be in two languages: Hindi and English.
Participation is free.
After registration, you will receive a personal promotional code by e-mail, according to which you can get a 5% discount on any payment for an investment package by installments.
Top managers and leading partners of SOLARGROUP will speak in front of you:
- Head of Advertising and Public Relations Pavel Filippov,
- commercial director Pavel Shadskiy,
- head of the partner network Alisa Kuznetsova,
- National partner of SOLARGROUP in India Birdi Gulshan Kumar,
- Vice National Partner of SOLARGROUP in India Rajesh Kumar,
- Hindi webinar hosts Dukhi Shyam Behera and Anand Roy.
Some of the most anticipated speakers of the conference are representatives of companies that actively use the Slavyanka technology and create vehicles with the world's most energy efficient electric motors:
- Victor Arestov, CEO of ASPP Weihai Technology,
- Andrey Lobov, one of the founders of the STIIN company, project manager for the creation of electric tuk-tuks with Duyunov's motors.
From the speakers you will learn the latest news and key information about the project and the SOLARGROUP company. You can also ask your questions and get answers to them.
At the conference, for the first time, special favorable conditions for investing in the Duyunov's Motors project for Indian citizens will be announced.
D not forget to register for the event and tell your friends and colleagues about it, so that as many people as possible learn about the Slavyanka technology and the unique project that can significantly improve the ecology of India and the planet as well as the well-being of all its participants!