The fourteenth in the world and the sixth in Africa!
To celebrate opening the national representative office in Douala, the largest city in Cameroon, SOLARGROUP's international conference will be held.
Where: Hôtel ONOMO – Avenue Charles de Gaulle – Douala – Cameroun.
When: March 13, from 9:00 to 17:30 local time.
Participation fee - $ 5.
The interest to the project "Duyunov's motors" in Africa is so great that on the same day — March 13 — two national representative offices of SOLARGROUP open on the continent at once. Another conference, which we have already told you about, will be held in Nigeria.
Personal participation in the conference is an opportunity to learn about the international project "Duyunov's motors" in your own language, communicate with the top officials of SOLARGROUP as well as get access to the beneficial investment conditions. Top managers of the company, including CEO Sergey Semyonov, will address the participants of the event via a videoconference.
- "What makes the project "Duyunov's motors" attractive and how it changes the lives of its participants for the better".
SOLARGROUP's leading partners in Cameroon, Victor Mouandjo Essombe and Elie Myano Touah, will share their experience of participating in the project.
- "The importance of the national representative office for the development of the project in Cameroon".
Pavel Shadskiy, head of the partner network at SOLARGROUP, will tell you about this via a videoconference. He will also introduce the national partner in Cameroon. It will be Gilles Weber, who previously "opened" the project for five countries (France, Côte d'Ivoire, Senegal, Benin and Togo) — and is currently the representative of SOLARGROUP in them.
- "Presentation of the project "Duyunov's motors": features and prospects of participation in it".
The speaker is the national partner in Cameroon Gilles Weber. You will find out what makes the project unique, useful for the ecology of our planet and how to make money on investments in it.
- "Project news and answers to questions". Pavel Filippov, head of advertising and public relations at SOLARGROUP, will connect via a videoconference and talk about how the construction of the "Sovelmash" innovative center is progressing, and what else has been achieved by the project team. From him, the conference guests will find out what makes the "Slavyanka" technology useful for the African continent and why this industry is worth investing in, as well as get answers to their questions.
- "Opportunities of the SOLARGROUP partner program". National partner Gilles Weber will tell you how to make money on informing people about the project right now, and answer questions from the participants. Besides, he will hold a workshop that explains how to start and develop partnership activity.
The agenda for the registered conference participants includes raffles of investment shares and beneficial investment conditions. Register and invite your friends and acquaintances to participate in the event. Attendance is limited!